Spiga

Prowealthsolutions Does It Work

Writen by Lisa Reynoso

If you are into Internet Marketing, you have probably run across a page advertising Pro Wealth Solutions--probably more than once. It makes some big promises--like that you can earn up to $1092 a month without referring a single person. You may be wondering, Is this company worth my time?

As someone who spent money to join, I'm going to give you my two cents worth. I'll tell what, in my opinion, are the good and bad points, so that you can make an informed decision. You see, you need to decide if it's worth the investment of about $70 to sign up and $35 a month thereafter. Granted, you can sign up for free, but to earn anything, you have to join. So I'm going to share my experience so you can decide if it's worth it for you.

First, they promise that you can earn up to $1092 a month without referring a single person. That means paying your membership fee of $35 a month, which is automatically deducted from your credit card (so you don't even have to think about it) and you get a check for up to $1092 a month. Sounds good. But there is a problem. In order to get that $1092 a month, you need to have 1,092 people under you in a 3x6 forced matrix. To get those people "without referring a single person", you must wait for spillovers to come from your uplines (which will happen, theoretically, because a matrix only allows 3 people on a level before it spills over to the next one). You will be paid $1 a month for each person that spills over to underneath you.

When I signed up, I did it with the idea of getting the money without referring anyone--after all, that is what they said would happen. I didn't know how to advertise and didn't have the resources to experiment. I figured that maybe I'd make a few dollars the first month, and that after a month or two I'd start getting at least the $35 a month I was investing, and that eventually I would get the $1092. Unfortunately, after three weeks I had in my matrix a grand total of 0. That's right. 0.

What made it deceptive is that they have this powerline that is constantly building. I signed up for free and then watched the powerline grow. In about 48 hours I had over 1,100 paid members in my powerline--so I figured that meant I would get $1092 in a month or two. It wasn't until after I signed up that I realized that the statement that "The members you see below you in your Powerline do not necessarily reflect the members you will see in your Matrix" was truer than I had realized. As of the writing of this article, I have over 13,000 members (paid members, not pre-enrollees) and 0 in my matrix.

Interestingly enough, my upline in another business I recently got involved in tried ProWealthSolutions. Because he had a list to send to, he was able to get a few sign ups, but he has not had any spillover, either. Others have had spillover, but I think it depends on who you sign up under and where you are in the matrix.

If you are someone who has the money to invest and can afford to experiment, then ProWealthSolutions might work for you. Each person that you refer gets you $25, plus $1 a month. And there are other benefits once you get involved. If, like me, you're considering it because of that $1092 a month, I would caution you strongly to look elsewhere. You probably won't get it--at least, not anytime soon--unless you just happen to be directly under someone who is very actively promoting the business. If not, you're going to be spending money and getting next to nothing for it.

The official ad for the program is worded very carefully--but beware of other people who have written their own ads for it. Their choice of words may be deceptive at best. And the pay plan information once you pre-enroll is very confusing. So be very careful.

So is ProWealthSolutions for you? Maybe, but there are better programs out there that won't cost near as much and will teach you a whole lot more. Do your research before you join, and you will be more likely to come out ahead.

Lisa Reynoso is a housewife and mother-to-be that has begun the odyssey of starting her own home based Internet business. You can read about her adventures in the home business field in her blog--click here to read it.

0 comments: